April 16, 2009

Much Ado About Everything

Logan is 6 months old today. Can you believe it?! My initial goal was to nurse him up to this point, but I'm having such a good time that I think I'll go longer. The only negative is pumping at work, but it's not that bad. I really enjoy the connection to Logan while nursing, so we'll play it by ear and see when I finally feel like stopping. I had a stomach flu a couple of weeks ago and we did have to supplement formula a little bit at that point. Fortunately, Logan took the formula like a pro and now we know that he will transition just fine. He's such a sweet and easy going little boy; he must have gotten that from his Daddy!


We went to Fort Wayne to celebrate Easter as we do every year and saw Logan's Great-Grandparents. He was a good boy the whole weekend, but decided that he was tired during the Easter buffet at Hall's restaurant. A few of us took turns holding him while we ate. He was amused with a spoon for a bit, but seconds later was screaming. I had to take a picture because I still think that he is the cutest baby when he's screaming. It really amazes me how he can be happy one second and screaming the next. How does his face turn red so quickly?


The weather is, finally, starting to turn nice here. Nathan bought a bike trailer for Logan to ride in and we took it out for a test drive last night. Nathan has decided that he will get a bit of exercise by biking Logan to daycare every morning. He woke up this morning at 6:30 and took Logan after Logan had eaten. The trip was about 45 minutes long and Nathan came home and showered after. I think it's a pretty decent way to get some exercise, but I made Nathan promise that he would take low-traffic roads.


1 comment:

Riley said...

My grandson is so cute and good-natured. I am sure non of it came from me.

Dad Riley