March 19, 2009

Expert Roller

Logan and Tyler are starring at each other below.



Logan has a cold today and I took him to the doctor this morning after our rough night last night. It turns out that he has an ear infection in his right ear. I am assuming that this is the first of many ear infections as Nathan and I both had a number as kids.

I have been keeping an ear on Logan as he has quite the cough right now and has run a low fever this week. He woke up at 3:30 am coughing and could not get back to sleep. I tried feeding him and he ended up hacking most of it back up, so Nathan helped me move him into the Living Room and he slept in his swing for the rest of the night so that he could have his head elevated. I ended up sleeping on the couch with Leo and Clyde alternating who was going to sleep on me. The swing seemed to allow Logan to sleep the rest of the night.

This afternoon Logan fought the cold and infection and rolled over for the first time! He did it 3 times in all and I was so proud of him and clapped when he did it. He grinned real big to let me know that he could do it all along.

His latest thing is to fuss a little bit with his tongue sticking out. You can see his little tongue sticking out in the picture below. He makes me laugh.


No comments: