February 24, 2009

Sweater Vests are the Best


Nathan and I took Logan for another photo session at The Picture People on Friday night and it was, surprisingly, empty. We got in an out pretty quickly and then grabbed dinner at Don Pablo's. Logan was an angel, if a little fussy, during his session. You can see that we did manage to get a smile out of him though. The photographer kept commenting on his big eyes and the woman that showed us the finished photos was saying how cute and expressive he is. I commented that we think he is cute too and then I said that all parents probably say that. Her response made me laugh...she said "Oh, but he really is cute!"

He fell asleep in my arms while we were eating dinner and I may have spilled a little bit of my tacos on him. I don't think he cared. One thing that has surprised me about motherhood is how little I care about having to stop everything to take care of Logan. It really doesn't bother me at all to drop whatever I'm doing. I think it's because he is so cute. It probably helps to have a sweet husband that gives me a break, too.

No comments: