November 24, 2008

Sleeping is Fun!


We had a miracle occur last night and Logan slept for 6 1/2 hours straight! It was so nice to wake up after getting so much sleep. He rewarded us, too, with many smiles during lunch. Nathan grabbed the camera as fast as he could to capture the moment. I know the photo is a little blurry, but the flash seemed to make him stop smiling, so Nathan risked the dark shot.

Nathan has decided that he should make Logan his Christmas present this year out of wood and I can't wait to see the final product. I'll post some pictures of it when he's done. He's going to make a matching mini-ornament too. I did order an ornament for Logan that arrived in the mail today. It's a silver piggy bank with 2008 on it. I figure that if Nathan runs out of time on the ornament, we've got a nice backup.

At the moment Logan is sleeping on me and I feel pretty good about my multi-tasking skills. Oh, I also have a part of dinner cooking in the oven. How 1950's housewife am I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say. I see a lot of Nathan in the face.

Anonymous said...

1950s? Remember to duck and cover - the red menance never sleeps.