September 9, 2008

Well Hand Me a Stamp and Call Me an Architect

Yes, it's true, I have passed all of my licensing exams for architecture!! A state official called me a little while ago and gave me the news. Indiana will be sending me an official letter within the week and then I can order my glorious stamp!!!!

This has been a long and arduous process and I am glad that it's done and not a moment too soon. I was anxious to find out the news before our little boy came and now I can check this off of my to-do list. You might say it's been down to the wire as I'm only 6 weeks away from my due date.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!! You did it! Needless to say, we are very proud of you!

Anonymous said...

strong

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz said...

Congrats Robin!!!