September 10, 2008

Pretty Autumn Flowers


Ed, Doreen, Ben, & Allison sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers to celebrate my completion of the ARE! Aren't they pretty. It was a pleasant surprise when they were delivered.

Nathan is putting together our crib in this photo. I will post completed nursery photos some time this week. I really like how everything has turned out!!

Last night Nathan and I went to a breastfeeding class that was geared towards both expectant parents and I was pleasantly surprised. I learned a ton and really liked the lactation consultant that lead the class and also works at the hospital. Her services are free even after you've left the hospital and that was good information to know. I think that going to that class really alleviated some of my concerns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice!! Your friends gifted you very pretty flowers.