June 16, 2008

Boo Hoo

I had my first real crying fit today at work. Wasn't that fun? Someone said something to me and really made me mad, so as I was fuming in my office I started to get really upset and then I couldn't stop crying. It lasted a good ten minutes and I knew that I was getting upset over virtually nothing, but I couldn't do anything to stop the crying. I got up, closed my office door, and proceeded to let it all out in a silent fashion. It was kind of funny.
On a less hormonal note: I reaped many benefits by going garage sale-ing on Saturday morning with Nathan. I found some barely used Gap sweaters that were so cute for only $1 each. They are usually $25 to buy new. I, also, purchased a huge amount of Lincoln logs (complete with instructions) for $3 and it must be a few different sets compiled together because there are a lot of them. Honestly, I think it's about $100 worth of logs. Let's not forget that I got a bunch of unread Dr. Seuss books for 25 cents each.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you made it almost 22 weeks before having a crying fit! I had my first one at like 12 weeks. Luckily I've only had 2 since then! Those crying fits are something else aren't they?