December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Visited family in Fort Wayne on the 23rd. This evening, we celebrated with my parents and wrestled Logan through the Christmas Eve service at the VU chapel.

Logan's only request for Christmas was "a trailer with a truck". So he's getting quite a few.

Logan's response to the news that Santa was coming to bring presents tonight: "I will wake up and see him, put on my Mater slippers and give him a hug." We've been reading The Night Before Christmas every night for about 3 weeks now. I think I've got most of it memorized. His other favorites right now are the Grinch Who Stole Christmas (book and movie), Mater's Tall Tales, and anything Richard Scary's Busytown.

 Santa visited daycare...
And we visited the Great-Grandparents...
 And the Grandparents.
Logan gives baby Jesus take a ride in the back of a pick-up truck.
 Clyde decorates the Christmas scene.
 Liam practices his grinning.

No comments: