September 27, 2009

Stories and Such


Logan has a bit of a cold right now and hasn't been feeling his best. Coercing a smile out of him for his monthly photo shoot was impossible.

I like to use this blog as a digital memory for me so that when my memory goes I can still look back at all the cute things Logan does.

Logan is crawling everywhere now and likes to chase the dog and cat. Sometimes he will be playing in our Living Room and will decide that he needs to go to the Kitchen. He will crawl around the corner so fast. I'll start calling his name to get him to come back and, all of a sudden, he'll come back around the corner and pause with a huge smile on his face.

The other day he was sitting on the floor and Clyde was hopping around attempting to play with Logan. Logan didn't quite get the game, but he was flapping his arms anyway. Clyde decided that Logan needed to be barked at to get into the game. As soon as he barked, Logan started crying. Poor little man.

No comments: