January 16, 2009

It's a COLD Day

I tried leaving work yesterday and it was like I was driving on square wheels. I managed to back up about 4 feet and I got out of my car and saw that both of my front tires were flat. Both! The driver side tire was REALLY flat and frozen too. It is so cold up here with a wind chill of -30 that I don't know what happened. It could have been the cold or ice or anything. Nathan has his theories. Anyway, Nathan ended up picking up two babies yesterday and had to drop off both of us today. The funny thing is that he's been picking up a coworker to drive to work too, so he's just been carting everyone around.


Logan slept well last night from about 7:30 to 7:15 and woke up once at 9:30. Nathan, for the first time, fed him with a bottle the we desperately needed to use and put Logan to sleep without my help. It's very hard for me to not hover and try to help, but last night I walked away with full confidence in Nathan. We both woke him up this morning and got some video of him grinning up at me whilst kicking the end of his crib. How he shifting down to the end, I will never know.

No comments: