January 22, 2009

Fighting the Sleep

Poor Grandma Witte came over last night to hold Logan and he screamed the whole time. He tends to get sleepy around 6:30 and we usually put him down anywhere around 7:30 to 8:30. I'm used to letting him fuss a little in his swing or I cuddle with him. He must be used to that, because as soon as I would hand him over to Doreen the fussing would begin. He's a bit of a Momma's Boy at this point.
I thought he would be good because he played on his own for a good 1/2 hour with his play gym before Doreen came over. Oh well. I ended up holding him for 10 minutes after she left and he was quiet. I handed him to Nathan to try and get him to sleep at about 8:30, he fussed for 2 minutes, and then zonked out in his crib. He woke up this morning at 7:15 on schedule. Little stinker.

No comments: