November 4, 2008

Happy Boy


You wouldn't believe how hard it is to capture a photo of Logan smiling. We got lucky with this shot.

It hasn't been to difficult with Logan at home. He's a very sweet and content little baby. He tends to wake up 2-3 times at night and goes back to sleep. We're working on getting him to sleep a little longer at night, but I feel well rested and I've gotten used to Logan's sleeping noises with the help of a pillow over my head. I tend to be a little hyper-alert to him, so the pillow muffles the little noises that don't mean anything.

He has been staying awake more during the day now and likes it when I hold him, but does allow me to put him in his swing when I need to actually get some stuff done. He, then, takes an afternoon nap and wakes up a little bit in the evening.

Poor little guy...I tend to prolong his wait for food by giving him too many kisses when he wakes up. He usually responds by trying to suck on my nose or cheek.

He's been out a lot in his 2 1/2 weeks of life as he's run errands with me a couple of times, gone out to dinner, and attended Nathan's Park Pavilion Open House. He is amazingly good and just sleeps the whole time. I know he won't always be this easy, but it's really nice right now.

His 2 week appointment with the Pediatrician was yesterday and he weighs in at 8 lbs. 12.5 oz. and is in the 50th percentile for weight.

Expect his announcement in the mail before Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww he's so cute!