September 30, 2008

Last Minute Things

I have been doing the last minute things before the baby comes like addressing the announcement envelopes and filling out known information into the baby book. I've been keeping a modified journal, similar to this blog, in a Word document and I've decided to include that in the baby book. I think it will be neat to look back in one place to what I have been thinking throughout this pregnancy.

Carpet is being installed on Thursday in the hall and closet upstairs and that puts us one step closer with being done upstairs. It is so close I can almost taste it! Last night as Nathan was working on the baseboards I decided I would do the items listed above upstairs so that I could talk to Nathan. I think I managed to not bother him too much. I was watching Pride and Prejudice (BBC) and Nathan kept giggling at some of the funny lines.

No comments: