May 14, 2008

The Ultimate Question


I get a little of questions about my pregnancy that I am sure will continue until the baby is 18 years old. Most people ask me what I'm having and if I will find out what I'm having. Then the reaction is one of "I would find out too" to "It's supposed to be a surprise and finding out is cheating".

Yesterday, as I was getting my labwork done for the standard triple screen test, I got my first prediction. The technician told me I was having a girl because I am carrying her further back and boys tend to be carried out front more. We shall see, in the near future, if this prediction comes true.

1 comment:

allhisblessings said...

Hey that's awesome Robin! Congratulations on your baby! When people ask you what you're having, you could try saying, "A human, I think."